FS: 2018 Blackbird Clara Concert with Sunburst Finish and Radius Fretboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoCal

Reaction score
Price Bump: This is a beautiful Clara that I've only had for around four months. It has the radius fretboard. I've also had Blackbird add a strap button at the base of the neck (in addition to the standard strap button at the base of the body).

There are a few minor scratches on the head stock, which are hard to see but shown in the photos. Otherwise, this uke is in perfect condition.

I've decided to sell because my technique seems to be improving, and I have enough stretch in the hands now for a tenor size uke, so this Clara will hopefully raise funds toward that new purchase.

This uke sounds wonderful and has just about the best intonation I've heard on a concert size. I'm selling it with the case. New, this model is going for $1750 on the Ukulele Site. This one is almost new, and I'm asking $1200 with free shipping domestically (in the continental U.S.)

I've attached 5 photos. Please PM me if you're interested.

Attachments

• Blackbird 3.jpg
    Blackbird 3.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 190
  • Blackbird 4.jpg
    Blackbird 4.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 187
  • Blackbird 5.jpg
    Blackbird 5.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 206
  • Blackbird 8.jpg
    Blackbird 8.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Blackbird 1.jpg
    Blackbird 1.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Good looking Clara.

I'm a Tenor player. So, I hope you are able to quickly raise what you need for a nice tenor.

Post-Christmas bump

I've lowered the price to $1275. Any interest?

Thanks, SoCal. I'll check out the specs. I did listen to some sound samples, & it sure sounds great.

Bump: Some have expressed interest but none have pulled the trigger. I've lowered to $1200 for a weekend sale. Otherwise, I may keep it or put up on eBay. PM if you're interested.

Hi, everyone. Thanks for the comments and PMs. I've got a purchaser, so I'll now close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom