Good programs for learning to play?

Citrine

Reaction score
Basically the title. I have been using Yousician for a while, but it’s getting on my nerves nowadays and I’ve been thinking a switch would be nice.

Ukulele Underground University on this site and The Ukulele Way are heavy hitters.

Looks like you are at the same place I was when I found UU+ and this forum.
General advice trying to do a chord melody arrangement on your own is great learning..
Do give UU+ a try. It it needs more patience and dedication than Yousician but is more rewarding and deeper in its content.

Basically the title. I have been using Yousician for a while, but it’s getting on my nerves nowadays and I’ve been thinking a switch would be nice.

This forum was created in support of Ukulele Underground: https://ukuleleunderground.com/

I recommend you to take a look and try the lessons from Aldrine and friends.

I also used Yousician, but now searching for something new!

Depends what your goals are. UU+ looks good for all around technique, developing skills and contemporary song work. James Hill’s Ukulele Way is nice for understanding and creating chord melody playing.

Top Bottom