Kanile'a arrived!

jdmcnasty

Reaction score
That's right! My Kanile'a K-1 DLX tenor arrived and man is she a beaut! I seriously feel like a better player with this instrument...

EDIT: Photos!
DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Last edited:
Congrats on the Kanile'a! Post pics when you can. I should be getting my KoAloha tenor tomorrow and I'll have a ton of pics during the unboxing.

I'll post a bunch of photos and a vid asap. I need to find the perfect song to record to properly christen her :D.
And congrats on the Koaloha!

Please post pics or a video. I'm sure we all would love to see or hear it. I for one, am incredibly jealous.

In fact... all of these recent uke purchases on the forum is kicking my UAS into overdrive.

Speaking of UAS, I've been really good recently. Haven't brought home a uke myself (or coaxed my dad into bringing one home) in a few months. Sort of miss that new-uke feeling. But congrats on the new Kanilea! They're great ukes. I'm getting ready to make my own Kanilea my top uke. Taking it in when Joe gets back to the shop to get some sort of active pickup thing-a-mabob installed in it. Wonder if I can get it done for free if I put on a fedora, and get a tan, put on my best filipino accent, and tell them I'm Aldrine Guerrero.

someone post a picture of that llama happy new uke day ASAP =D

Congratulations, can't wait to see your new Kanile'a. Post pics ASAP! Welcome to the Kanile'a Club...

that's a sweeeeeeet ukulele. Let us know how it plays and sounds. I just might buy one too :) :smileybounce:

that's a sweeeeeeet ukulele. Let us know how it plays and sounds. I just might buy one too :) :smileybounce:

The only word I can think of to descride the sound is....sweet. And it plays like you wouldn't believe (although I don't have anything worth comparing it to). I highly recommend this ukulele.

Not bad. Bet you could make a decent cigar-box uke with that neck, anyway. ;)

Congrats on the sweet uke!

sweet is a good word to describe ukulele vibrations. Post vids soon.:love:

I hate you... now I want one. GAh! I just spent a grand on one, LOL

I didn't think it was possible but my UAS has been stifled after this purchase. Probably because it's my first proper uke. And I'm sure it's only temporary.....:)

Top Bottom