Song Help Request A very nice Ukulele Tab site

Ikaru

Reaction score
Heya everybody,
I want to show you a new very nice tab page, maybe some of you already know this page.
here is the link:
http://www.ukulele.de.vu/
The guy who tabs these is very cool. You can text him a message via the shoutbox and if you are lucky and he has time, he will tab songs for you.

Spam or no spam, some great stuff there...thanks.

Very cool! But I was mid-browsing when something changed and I got a 403 (Forbidden) error.

Hopefully it comes back, but incase it doesn't, did anyone grab Georgia on My Mind from this site? I'd love to give it a shot but was too busy fiddling with Amazing Grace before it went down.

Once I got access, I saw a few tunes I liked. I wish the author of these tabs has also put the chords above the tabs so one can follow the tunes as we know them and know where we are in the song. When you know the chords, the tabs are way easier to play and one can sing the lyrics if desired. It seems that most people here want to play instrumental versions of songs and not use the uke to accompany a vocal part.

yah this is a sweet site with lots of cool tabs there, it does look like it's down right now. Hopefully it doesn't stay that way.

Thankfully, Big Brother is always watching...

Thanks! I didn't even think to check the Wayback Machine. I tried Google Cache and saw it was disabled and just assumed they were blocking spiders. Thanks for the link.

Top Bottom