Kamaka HF-3 Tenor

d-mace

Reaction score
For sale is a 2 week old Kamaka Tenor. I am not a tenor guy and it's to late to return. It is in perfect shape and comes with a hard shell case. It is setup with Worth strings and a wound C from Kamaka. I also have the Kamaka strings that came with it. Free shipping in the continental US. $790 shipped.

e-mail with questions: frolfer@gmail.com

Attachments

• IMG_0741.JPG
    IMG_0741.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_0746.JPG
    IMG_0746.JPG
    67.6 KB · Views: 198
  • IMG_0748.JPG
    IMG_0748.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 151
I don't know how the newer Kamaka's sound like, but considering the price increase ($980 list), consider it a good deal for anyone looking for one of these babies. The last time I checked if you order from Kamaka, I believe you're looking at a 6-8 week (?) turnaround time.

I don't know how the newer Kamaka's sound like, but considering the price increase ($980 list), consider it a good deal for anyone looking for one of these babies. The last time I checked if you order from Kamaka, I believe you're looking at a 6-8 week (?) turnaround time.

If you order from the Factory you get the HF-3 for $882. EDIT: I just checked with Kamaka and the wait is 3-4 weeks for one of their HF-3s.

Last edited:
I should have ordered it when I had the chance and it was, at that time, about 6-8 weeks. In time, I'll find one . . . a good friend picked up a HF36 for much less than the price you quoted. I'll leave it at that.

im about to order on here in Melbourne Australia
price is 1400 with hardshell case.
what you guys think??
good investment?

that seems like a good price for me, that's only about $85 (US) dollars more than they cost at the factory, and you're getting a price. Does that include delivery?

Is this uke still available? I am very interested.

Top Bottom