Happy New Year and Thank You

Lapyang

Reaction score
I just want to say Happy New Year to all the UU forum members. I joined the forum a year ago and it has helped me as an uke player tremendously.

Prior to joining UU, I owned an uke for 18 months and only occasionally strummed her and there. After joining the forum, with the encouragement of fellow members, tips, generous tabs and books, I would say I improved from an absolute beginner to now a low level intermediate player. In the process, I made some great friends and felt belong in a community.

Thank you and looking forward to another great year.

Joseph....you have been a valuable member here. So glad you joined and we even got to meet twice in person in that short time.

This forum has brought more people together than just ukulele.

I made some very cool friends in the forum even met in person that is as far away as Zurich.

May 2019 brings us all good health, happiness and most importantly continue the special bond that no one can understands except us here in UU.

Thank you for posting this!

Greetings from Canada

Happy New Year to you, Joseph, and to all UU members! Even though I live as far away as Zürich, I have had a chance to meet several other UU members from Switzerland, Germany, Canada, and California. This is such a friendly community, and even when there are discussions with opposing opinions here and there, I think they are mostly helpful and educating. My best wishes to all of you...!

Happy new Year one and all.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Happy new year!!!
i'm officially 1 year old player as well...

This forum has encouraged me to spend my money lol

Happy New Year to you all.
May the new year bring you good health, peace, and lots of enjoyment of music.

Happy New Year All.

May the year coming bring joy and peace.

Happy New Year, friends! I really look forward to hopping on here every day to see what everyone's talking about, see what's for sale, pick up some tips or new information, and crack the occasional bad pun!

Happy 2019 to all UU forum members, and especially the admins who keep us humming. Thanks for all you do! :)

Happy New Year to you Joseph and all the great people here on UU. Joseph it was a real pleasure to meet of and your wife when you were up in Toronto. I look forward to meeting up again this coming spring, we will throw another uke party :music:

Happy New Year to all of the wonderful UU folks! I plan to be playing when the clock strikes midnight in the central time zone.

Last edited:
Joseph, wishing you and all UU members a Happy, healthy, New Year!

Happy 2019 to all.
If I hadn't come here, I'd have more money, but would have had less fun!

Top Bottom