Copy your post to avoid 503 deletes

captain-janeway

Reaction score
Just wrote out a long new thread on a build. Went to post and got the wretched 503 that's popping up more. Looks like it wiped it all out.
Just be careful all.

I avoid most of those problems by not using the Post Quick Reply button, I click Go Advanced and Submit Reply there.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Wasn't a reply, it was a new thread post. Looks like it ate it. Oh well.

I just now encountered a 'server not available' message when I choose my UU bookmark. I got it to work by quitting Safari then launching it and choosing the bookmark. Ever since that big breach a couple of months ago, the problems have compounded. Ryan said they're looking to go to a new host service, one of the best forums I've ever tried is Talk Bass, I hope Ryan considers their host service.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I think it will get fixed. It's a really useful site. Until that time setting up long posts in a separate doc or clipboard sounds like the best work around.

I think it will get fixed. It's a really useful site. Until that time setting up long posts in a separate doc or clipboard sounds like the best work around.

I too hope it will get fixed. I detailed a host of problems I was having a few days ago in a thread on the Site Suggestions board. Just a few minutes ago, I tried to direct somebody to a site that had information on tonal qualities of tone woods, and the post was rejected because it was perceived as spam. The message board is severely limiting its usefulness with some of its restrictive rules.
Mike

Top Bottom