For those who have purchased a Bonanza

hollymichele

Reaction score
Clearly I'm agonizing over what to get for my second ukulele. :) I thought I had decided on the Pono MGTP because I want a tenor, a pineapple, and I like the looks and mellow sound of the Pono. But now that I've checked out the Bonanza ukes (after someone on here suggested them), I'd love to hear from others who have purchased these. I want a solid wood, but not sure which woods I would/should choose (if wanting mellow/warm, but still with projection and sustain). I'm assuming I could purchase a pineapple shape from them, but I haven't reached out to ask specifics yet. Just wanted to hear from others who have a Bonanza. And also general thoughts on going this direction vs purchasing a Pono. Thanks!

I don't know if you have seen some of the reviews out there. You can see some reviews over on youtube, including a very favorable one from Ukester Brown. It sounds great. There are also a couple over at the gotaukulele.com site

I will let you know in 6-7 weeks. I have a Bonanza Oreo Baritone on order. Black Walnut, cherry stripe, Artec passive pickup, Gotoh UPT’s and setup Low GCEA.
Shelley and Pete are wonderful people to do business with and go the extra mile.

Top Bottom