Limited Edition Romero Creations Replica Tenor Now Available

Rakelele

Reaction score
Among the new models that Pepe Romero has presented in his import line is a "Replica" of his own custom tenors. Depending on the wood options, they usually sell for $799 to $999. But now, there is a new "limited edition" model available with a little less bling: no Abalone purfling, a relatively simple ornamented rosette instead of Abalone, and a satin finish instead of high gloss, but still with geared Planetary tuners and all solid woods: Acacia body with a Spruce top. I haven't found out where they are made, if it is in China like his inexpensive laminate series or in Vietnam like the all solid gloss line.

They cost about a third less than the fully blinged models and are now available at Uke Republic as well asElderly, in both places for $539 USD.

I think they might be a great value. If I didn't have too many tenors already, I'd try one for sure. Would love to see some reviews about them. Here is a video which Pepe posted a couple of months back:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o1kzA-PxVM

Note that I am not affiliated with these stores nor with Pepe, I just like the things he brings to the ukulele market.

The Limited Edition affordable version of the Romero Replica is now available at Hawaii Music Supply (The Ukulele Site). Here is their demo video:

Top Bottom