Favilla Baritone for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

andy2353

Reaction score
Up for sale is a vintage Favilla Baritone. This ukulele has an amazing, rich tone that is really without equal among baritones. 19 Inch scale also makes for a nice, relaxed tension in G tuning. There was a crack in the back of this uke that was repaired some time in its long history. The finish is as you can see in the photos; it is consistent for a ukulele of this age. I'm selling because I prefer a smaller scale and the Favilla is not getting enough playing time. If you're looking for a unique baritone, give this a try!

Thanks for looking

$275+ shipping to Continental US only

AndyView attachment 114573View attachment 114574View attachment 114575

Last edited:
Is there a label inside the body Andy? If not, are there any remnants of one being there. Any space between the body and heel of neck. Can you measure or take a photo of the neck and action height at 12th fret.

Is there a label inside the body Andy? If not, are there any remnants of one being there. Any space between the body and heel of neck. Can you measure or take a photo of the neck and action height at 12th fret.

I believe this is pre-label, there is a serial number 10458 as in the picture below. The neck is straight and no problem at the joint. I have also attached a better picture of the repaired crack. There was some separation between the back and sides above the crack but that appears stable.
View attachment 114617
View attachment 114618
View attachment 114619
View attachment 114620

Bump with lower price

New price $299 + shipping to Continental US only.

This Favilla really does have a beautiful tone!

Payment via Paypal.

Thanks for looking!

Andy

These are terrific instruments. Good luck!

Bump and price change

Now asking $275 plus shipping

Thanks for looking
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom