FS: Some Baritone Ukes - Ohana, Cordoba, Ortega

Status
Not open for further replies.

Griole

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I have a few baritones for sale. Prices include shipping to lower 48 states. I don't ship internationally. Here's the line-up:

1. Ohana BK-20CE cutaway- About 6 months old. Got it from Mim's. Currently strung with fluorocarbon strings. Side position markers (not permanent) added. Onboard electronics and tuner. Solid mahogany top. Plays and sounds great, comes with Stagg gig bag. Looks like new. Price is $200.

2. Ortega RU5CE-BA - Solid spruce top. Cutaway, onboard electronics,, mahogany back abd sides, faux tortoise binding. The top has a "nature" scene etched into it. Plays and sounds great. Generic gig bag included. No cosmetic issues. price is $125

3. Cordoba 21B - Solid spruce top, striped ebony back and sides. This one had a shattered headstock, and was professionally repaired by a local luthier. It is stable functionally since the repair. Plays and sounds great. Strung with Aquilas. Includes a generic gig bag. Pics can be seen on the Indianapolis craigslist site:

https://indianapolis.craigslist.org/msg/d/indianapolis-cordoba-21b-baritone/6787111901.html

Price is $75.

I will try to post pics for the Ohana and Ortega in the next day or two. Selling these because I was counting the number of baritones I own, and was shocked! gotta sell some of them. I'm happy to answer questions. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom