Bruce Herron & Blue Star Guitars - still in business?

Status
Not open for further replies.

13down

Reaction score
Was wondering if Bruce Herron and Blue Star Guitars are still in business. The website is down and I no longer see his instruments on Elderly. Was thinking of commissioning a tenor from him. Also just hope he's alright!

Uh oh. I had him build me a custom mini base guitar about 4 years ago when I saw that he made small electric guitars, specifically a Fender Telecaster, came out great. Also had him make a Hofner violin style bass uke body for a Rondo Hadean bass uke, one of my favorites. I just emailed him.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

I just received a reply from Bruce:

"Hi Michael, All's well here. I'm semi-retiring so dropped the website. I now am going to concentrate on building what I want to build - I've got a million ideas! Elderly Instruments will still sell any of my creations that I want to get to them, and I'm always busy with repairs. So my wife will tell you, she still doesn't see me!

Hope all's well with you.

Happy New Year,

Bruce"

So not to worry.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

That's awesome to hear! I appreciate the update. Glad that he is OK and still doing his thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom