Apologies for the non-working SSL today.

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
We migrated to a dedicated server last night and we had some propagation issues with the forum. Everything should be working now and the 503 errors should be much reduced. Thank you all for your patience as we worked through these challenges.

Awesome. Thanks for all your hard work.

Yes, thank you Rayan.

Wait, at 11:15 PM I can't post any new messages, I keep getting a "Forbidden, you submitted too quickly" message. I can edit an existing post.

8 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 10 solid body bass ukes, 7 mini electric bass guitars

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children's hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Last edited:
Thanks for all you do and for getting everything worked out!

Thanks so much. We can stop checking in here any time we want. But we don't want.

Thanks for the update. I appreciate all your efforts to keep the aloha flowing! :cool:

No apologises necessary! YOu do a fantastic job, thank you!

Thank you so much for providing this service to the uke community. You rock!

I’m just happy to know that it wasn’t something I was doing. For a moment I thought, “I just got here, and already they’ve decided to lock me out.” :D

Last edited:
Thank you Rayan for all the hard work you guys do to keep this web site going strong!

Thank you. So far, no more error messages or dire warnings.

Thanks Rayan for fixing this, and all your work. :)

Many thanks! I thought my 'pooter had had some sort of nervous breakdown when I could not log in!

Top Bottom