FS: Anuenue Moonbird Concert UC200

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
FS: Anuenue Moon Bird Concert UC200

Anuenue Concert Moon Bird Ukulele received as an early Christmas gift. It's a beautiful ukulele, but I am really focusing on playing Baritone lately (a lovely new Kanile'a spruce top).

I paid $1200+ for it, but am willing to let it got for $1000 + $50 shipping/insurance (continental US only. Overseas shipping would be on a case by case basis). This would of course include the blue leather Anuenue case.

Got a uke has a great review of a Moon Bird tenor, and this concert is the same quality. (see it here: https://www.gotaukulele.com/2016/11/anuenue-ut200-mood-bird-tenor-ukulele.html)

HMS video for Anuenue Moon Bird Concert:https://vimeo.com/270532304

moonbird1.jpg
moonbird2.jpg
moonbird3.jpg
moonbird4.jpg
moonbird0.jpg

Last edited:
I thought I moved fast, but someone was even faster. :)
Enjoy the beautiful ukulele!

I thought I moved fast, but someone was even faster. :)
Enjoy the beautiful ukulele!
Well darn it Joyful Uke. You just missed it, and a sweet price. ☹️

So excited for this uke! Thanks Shan for passing this along.

This ukester wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity to own this fantastic uke without a little help from friends. So shout out to pix.fairydust and mgsondance for the heads-up. I posted a WTB ad yesterday but these two ladies were responsible for tipping me about this sale. What a great community we have!

Emily

P.S. Now to continue the herd-thinning. Hubby is forcing to get my stable down to 4 ukes! :uhoh:

Last edited:

This ukester wouldn’t have gotten the opportunity to own this fantastic uke without a little help from friends. So shout out to pix.fairydust and mgsondance for the heads-up. I posted a WTB ad yesterday but these two ladies were responsible for tipping me about this sale. What a great community we have!

Emily

P.S. Now to continue the herd-thinning. Hubby is forcing to get my stable down to 4 ukes! :uhoh:

You're welcome! Community is what it is :)

Emily

Enjoy! Will you be doing a NUD for us? That way I can enjoy it vicariously. LOL.
Congratulations on your great new uke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom