FS Blackbird Farallon with MiSi Pickup and radius fretboard

EmmaQ

Reaction score
Great tenor ukulele and in very good condition! I love the Farallon, but I only play guitar now so I want to sell the uke. I bought it directly from Joe at Blackbird about 3 years ago. This Farallon plays like a dream, it has a rich beautiful tone, and you don’t have to use a humidifier with it! It’s really an incredible instrument.
This Farallon has the Gotah UPT tuners, the MiSi Rechargeable Pickup, a radius fretboard, a well padded Reunion Blues softcase with carrying handle and comfortable back straps, an Hawaiian print ST strap, and 2 strap buttons. It is currently strung in high g.
Original price was $1887, ASKING $1250, including shipping. Payment through PayPal.
IMG_3905.jpgIMG_3906.jpgIMG_3914.jpgIMG_3911.jpg

Hey, consider me very interested if this bird is still available. Text is best. 404 431 8490. Your inbox is full so figured I'd post here. Cheers.

Put me second in line! Unless your box is full due to a flood of potential buyers. :) I’ve been considering posting a “WTB Farallon with radius fretboard” ad but figured it was such a long shot. I’ll try your box too. PM me if you don’t see anything from me there.

Thanks!
Jason

Jason, you’re next in line. If the first person who responded falls through, I’ll get back in touch with you.

Top Bottom