Sent the flight ukulele back

Paulgt

Reaction score
So 2 wks ago I ordered a flight DUC430 duo wood concert and couldn't wait to get it,unfortunatly I've sent it back,it felt like plastic in my hands and the action was high,but I couldn't see anyway of getting it down because the saddle was to near the bridge,let's hope I have more success with the Snai Tenor UKT 518 I have ordered,i know the best way to buy instruments is to play them and visit music stores,but I suffer with Anxiety and depression which makes it near Imposible to get out.. UKT-518E__68228.1510747328.jpg

I had to buy all my ukes over the internet - there just aren't any music stores locally.

I used to listen to the uke that I was thinking of getting on Youtube videos, (& in the Seasons threads, if appropriate), luckily I never got a duff one.

Snails have a good reputation, so hopefully you'll be OK this time. :)

Thanks Keith,yea did listen to it on Utube, and Baz done a review of the laminate zebra wood one,can't see there being much difference in the pair of them :)

Congrats on your new uke. May playing it bring you out of the dumps into joy! (I sent back 2 ukes I had bought on line).
If that Snail uke doesn't work out, contact my friend Mim at Mim's Ukes. I know she can help you find the right uke!

Paul hope it works out I had a similar experience and finally ordered a Snail concert in Zebra wood its lovely so far no regrets at all.

must be some uk places that do set up before shipping even on less pricey instruments?

southern ukulele store? not sure of others. In the states we have several and it would be worth the little more on shipping to get something you can play right out of the box.

good luck

Top Bottom