The WS64-Trio (Ukulele/Piano, Bass, Drums)

WS64

Reaction score
During the last few weeks I've recorded 16 light jazz covers of some songs I liked.
Except the very first one I did not post them here, but here they are all together, in reversed chronological order.

All played on Ukulele (*Piano instead, no uke content!), Bass, Drumcomputer

American Patrol
YouTube Video / BoxNet Audio

Our Love Is Here To Stay*

I Know Why (And So Do You)*

Jean*

Georgia On My Mind

The Days Of Wine And Roses

On The Sunny Side Of The Street

Love And Marriage

Rock Around Johnny B. Goode

Moonlight

(What A) Wonderful World

Moonlight Serenade

Desafinado

Only You (And You Alone)

Unforgettable

Smoke Gets In Your Eyes

What I really don't get...

When I post songs here I get hardly any comments.

But then again I see all the times people requesting tabs for my arrangements (which I can't give since I really do not have anything written down). For songs that I did not even post here.

Can someone explain this to me?

I think when members find and view vids via YT, they're not aware you're a member of UU. They then make a post linking a video and asking for tabs. I've commented on several occasions you do not annotate any of your arrangements. BTW, thanks for links . . .

You are an incredible artist!!! No if's, and's or but's about it. Just amazing and inspiring. I came across your videos only a couple of weeks ago on YouTube. As a matter of fact didn't think until this just about 5 minutes ago to search for references to you here on Ukulele Underground. I will say though that I only got my first ukulele a couple of weeks ago. I find three Ukulele players very, very inspiring on YouTube from the point of view that I approach. That is focusing on the playing of the Ukulele. You are at the top of the three.

The reason you are probably not finding more comments is that probably any language has just a very limited number of adjectives for "Superior," "Magnificent", "Wonderful." I for one and I bet there are a bunch of other people out there very much appreciate your videos. They are so very over the top. Talent and recording quality wise.

Lots of folks are lurkers on YouTube. Probably here as we well. I've read many lamentations by YouTube posters about the lack of feedback on the site. The best feedback is simply the number of views you get. Not even the number of subscribers is a particularly good indicator.

One of the things that is probably keeping things slower for you in regards to views is probably that the ukulele like the actor Rodney Dangerfield doesn't get any respect. That is until people get acquainted with what is possible with the little thing.

Anyhow my 2 cents worth as we say here in the states. You are an incredibly talented artist, who brings perfection to recording, and I appreciate very much you taking the time to make the videos and post them on YouTube. I'm glad I found your videos.

Have a Great Day,
J47403

p.s. quick addendum. hopefully you will view anyone requesting tabs as a high compliment. if folks request the tabs they want to be able to emulate your playing. you have made a very favorable impression.

p.p.s if you ever wonder if your videos are appreciated, just message me. I'll remind you.

p.p.p.s if you get weary of working in an isolated musical environment, let me know. there is a man in france (I think) who plays the chromatic harmonica and is pretty good. a while ago we were exchanging messages and he was lamenting that it was difficult to produce pieces because he was doing it as a solitary type of thing. not real inspiring for him. don't know if you would be up for trying a collaborative effort.

Last edited:
Very impressive! I wish I could learn that many songs in couple of weeks le t alone make that many vids! Your output always amazes me.:music:

Top Bottom