MobileSheetsPro - Setlists and Compilations

Jerryc41

Reaction score
MobileSheetsPro - Setlists and Collections

I started using MobileSheetsPro (I wish it had a shorter name) with a Kindle, and it works surprisingly well. Can someone explain the difference between Setlists and Collections?

Any tips on using it efficiently would be appreciated. I have it on two Kindles. Yes, I did get the "Companion" app.

EDIT: I used the wrong term originally. I posted "Compilations," while I should have typed "Collections."

Got it!

Setlists – Displays all setlists in the library. A setlist is an ordered list of songs. When
a setlist is loaded, all songs are loaded at once, which lets you easily page between
those songs without interruption. This is perfect for performances where you know
the order of the songs you will be playing and want them all accessible at once.
• Collections – Displays all collections in the library. A collection is a list of songs that is
primarily used for filtering purposes, but like other group types, can also be used just
to organize lists of songs. Collections can be used to divide the library based on the
types of songs you want visible. For example, if you play in multiple bands,
collections can be used to create mini-libraries only containing songs that pertain to
each band. This lets you switch what songs are listed with a couple taps. Filtering by
collections will be covered in the section on filtering.

Last edited:
Top Bottom