To canadian members- great uke selection in Montreal

guitarjunky

Reaction score
Just want to let the Canadian members know that we have decided to bring some great ukes from Kala, Pono, Ko'olau and KoAloha in the country.

After I tried to find some good ukuleles in Montreal, I realized that they were very hard to find.

So now I have decided to invest in this great instrument.

We will be happy to help you find a great instrument for your budget.

All details at http://guitarjunky.ca/spip.php?rubrique82

We ship everywhere in Canada.

Cheers

Thanks so much for the tip. I'm in Saskatchewan and looking for a decent uke sometime this summer, so it's great to know that you have a good selection of quality ukulele brands... And they'll be accustomed to our lovely strange Canadian climate, too, which is realy reassuring!

Great news! We need more uke sellers in Canada... wish you had a store nearby so I could visit and strum on a few, though...

Great news! We need more uke sellers in Canada... wish you had a store nearby so I could visit and strum on a few, though...

We need more in the UK as well - or just one that holds a huge variety. Me wishful thinking there:)

We now have as well Aquila Strings, Ko'olau Gold strings, Clip-on Kala uke electronic tuners, Ukulele stands and still a great selection of Kala, Ko'Olau, Pono and Koaloha ukuleles.

We have more and more ukes! We are now a dealer for Kala, Pono, Ko'olau, KoAloha, AnueNue, Big Island (Honu), Fluke & Flea, EleUke, Airlines... And more to come!

Always more then 100 different ukes in stock.

Good and personnal service, fair prices (very good actually!)...

And honest guy promoting Uke in Canada and selling more then 50% of its sales in the USA...

Try us!

Direct mail infoguitarjunky(at)yahoo.ca

Top Bottom