Choros No1 Villa Lobos - Ukulele solo

wow mike. stunning arrangement and performance of this. take you a bow brother.

wow mike. stunning arrangement and performance of this. take you a bow brother.

Mike, this is really good. The beginning chord reminded me of another song. I just can't seem to think of the name at the moment!
You are the ukulele King of South American music. You are definitely in a class of its own. Five stars from Canada.

Wow, so great to see this done on ukulele! Marvelous, Mike! :)

Love your arrangement of the song, it showcases your quick dancing fingers. Bravo!

So nice - love it!

Thank you all for your kind comments.....I appreciate them!
Mike

It's not often that *I'M* lost for words Mike, but brilliant mate!! Well done!!

You make this Ohana Tenor Uke sound like a high end instrument, terrific playing!

Your playing is flawless !
May I ask if you are a music teacher?
Your choice of music is very different from other ukulele players.

It's not often that *I'M* lost for words Mike, but brilliant mate!! Well done!!
Thanks again Dave!

You make this Ohana Tenor Uke sound like a high end instrument, terrific playing!
Thank you chrisschross, the Ohana may not be high end but it has a warm sound and feel to it!

Your playing is flawless !
May I ask if you are a music teacher?
Your choice of music is very different from other ukulele players.
Thank you PlentyofUkes. Although I have taught a little I would not class myself as a music teacher. I came through rock guitar, flamenco guitar, lap slide guitar to where I am now. I just like what I consider to be good music and the ukulele is a lovely instrument for conveying good music.
Mike.

Another South American piece. Composed by the great Brazilian composer Heitor Villa Lobos. This is my arrangement of Choro no 1 tipico that he wrote for the guitar in 1920. I hope you all enjoy.
Mike

I love this kind of music! And I love playing my Low G ukulele. I purchase all the sheet music in tab I can find for it........Paganini solos and such. I would dearly love to play this Brazilian choro music, but since I am really a violin player it is difficult for me to read the notes on my uke without confusion so I love doing the tablature. Is there anywhere I can get this style in tab? Do you write out any of this music? I will happily pay for it. Please :) Thank you!

Top Bottom