Bespoke Beltona Reso Baritone in emerald marble is complete

Doc_J

Reaction score
Had an email from Steve Evans at Beltona that my Bespoke Reso Baritone is complete. Chose the color to be an emerald marble. Hard to see the exact color result from the photo. But, I'm pleased how it turned out. Should have it in my hands in about a week. Ordered it a few months back during a buying binge.

Here's the first two pics.
IMG_E1065 https://www.flickr.com/photos/150516092@N02/, on Flickr

IMG_E1066 https://www.flickr.com/photos/150516092@N02/, on Flickr

Hope it sounds as good as this one from Phil Doleman.

Wow! Like far out, out-a-sight...………………... Seriously though, that is one cool looking ukulele. Congrats Hodge

Love the psychedelic blue Hodge and how you said......"ordered during a buying binge", been there, lol:p

I love these Beltona resonators a lot and it being a 19" baritone you have so many tuning options. Congratulations, gonna be a great instrument to add to your collection.

That's a beauty! When I saw "Bespoke" in your title, I thought you were from England. That word isn't used here very much.

That resin-bodied baritone is something different.

Figured that since this uke was built in the UK "bespoke" seemed a more appropriate adjective than "custom". Also, the paint is the only unique/custom element, the other features are selections of standard Beltona offerings.

Debated between this color scheme and a metal flake/pearl root beer.

Whoa, Hodge! What a beauty! Congratulations!

Wow! Totally dig the concept and the video sound sample is amazing as well. Very nice Hodge!

That looks like it'll be a lot of fun. Great looking shape and colour and great sound! Definitely on my I-want list once I'm at the point where I want to be heard over the crowd ;)

They missed a spot. That brown thingy just under the resonator cover.

That looks absolutely awesome! A truly terrific-lookin' Bari. If it sounds anything like the video, well—congratulations!

Top Bottom