PDA

View Full Version : FS: Favilla B-2 Baritone Vintage w/original case

Gypsyuke
01-27-2019, 01:49 PM
1964 according to Tom Favilla! Very Good condition for vintage. Solid Mahogany, original finish: No dings or repaired cracks. There are some small scratches and very slight crazing.
Brazilian rosewood fretboard (per Tom Favilla) in excellent condition with no noticeable wear and the working tuners are original. I assume the strings (Aquila?) have been changed by the guitar shop that sold it to me. I added one strap button.
Comes with black chipboard case.
Warm, rich sound with a lot of sustain!
I hesitate to give it up because of the incredible sound, shorter scale and narrower neck compared to modern baritones. But I don’t like Friction Tuners though they have advantages. And I didn’t want to affect the
vintage value by replacing them.
Though I would like to get $450 + shipping, if necessary, I would take less.
PayPal only.

Serial #: 906784
Original nut and saddle
Solid Mahogany
19 1/16” Scale
1 7/16 nut width
Original chipboard case

Jim Woods
01-28-2019, 05:01 PM
PM sent. Starting finger stretching exercises accordingly so I'm ready for upgrade to 19" scale.

Gypsyuke
01-29-2019, 05:45 AM
Hey Jim... hate to admit it but I don’t know what PM means??

ver2go
01-29-2019, 05:46 AM
Private Message - Check up on the top of the page for "Notifications" -> "Inbox"

Gypsyuke
01-29-2019, 06:07 AM
Just figured it out... thanks!

Gypsyuke
01-29-2019, 06:11 AM
Danielle: to answer your questions you need to empty your private message/mail box.

DLB
01-29-2019, 07:50 AM
Gypsyuke,

Done!

evancorylevine
02-17-2019, 05:20 PM
Where are you located?

NewKid
02-20-2019, 11:38 AM
1964 according to Tom Favilla! Very Good condition for vintage. Solid Mahogany, original finish: No dings or repaired cracks. There are some small scratches and very slight crazing.
Brazilian rosewood fretboard (per Tom Favilla) in excellent condition with no noticeable wear and the working tuners are original. I assume the strings (Aquila?) have been changed by the guitar shop that sold it to me. I added one strap button.
Comes with black chipboard case.
Warm, rich sound with a lot of sustain!
I hesitate to give it up because of the incredible sound, shorter scale and narrower neck compared to modern baritones. But I don’t like Friction Tuners though they have advantages. And I didn’t want to affect the
vintage value by replacing them.
Though I would like to get $450 + shipping, if necessary, I would take less.
PayPal only.

Serial #: 906784
Original nut and saddle
Solid Mahogany
19 1/16” Scale
1 7/16 nut width
Original chipboard case

This is a beautiful instrument that you should absolutley keep!! Do not make the same mistake I made when I sold mine. If the value of this uke is only $450 then its not a very valuable vintage uke. Go ahead and put better tuners on there and enjoy it.

Gypsyuke
02-22-2019, 12:04 PM
Now you tell me—it’s SOLD!

Patrick Madsen
02-22-2019, 09:40 PM
Yeah Don't sell! You'll regret like we did... opps it's sold. Nevermind.