Making Love (Roberta Flack)

keonepax

Verified Account
Reaction score
I think this song is sometimes confused with Roberta Flack's bigger hit entitled "Feel Like Making Love." This song was composed by Burt Bacharach, Bruce Roberts, and Carole Bayer Sager and was the theme song of a movie. I really like this song and wanted to give it a try. Hope you like my rendition.

I at first thought it was going to be the other song I must admit, and must also admit I can’t remember having heard this one before. But nice song and rendition John. You must have quite a ‘back catalogue’ built up now. X

Thanks, Dave! I think I have 400+ ukulele covers on YouTube. I should count. I have a goal of reaching 500. :)

Thanks, Brenda! I have maybe two or three favorite strumming patterns that I seem to just use naturally without thinking about it, and they seem to cover most songs! :)

Thanks, Laurence! I actually edited the ending of another take onto this take because I wanted the audio fade out to be a couple measures longer, so the visual fade out helped to hide that. ;)

Thanks, John! I really appreciate it. The ukulele is a Kanilea SoundMonster. The KU was their old logo before it got fancier. :)

John, thank you again for your rendition of a long-forgotten and newly-remembered song. Very nice.

Bill

Last edited:
Thanks, Bill! I really appreciate it! Heh heh, I need coffee in the morning, too! :)

Excellent again John........I just read that you have over 400 cover songs on YouTube and you are going for 500! That's so cool!

Mike

Thanks, Mike! I've been at it since late 2006, although my first channel got suspended, a casualty of Warner Music Group's copyright war with YouTube. 500 is a nice round number to set the goal at, but basically I'll keep going as long as I can! :)

Thanks, Mike! I've been at it since late 2006, although my first channel got suspended, a casualty of Warner Music Group's copyright war with YouTube. 500 is a nice round number to set the goal at, but basically I'll keep going as long as I can! :)

John
Do you have to be a YouTube paid customer to store that many videos?

John
Do you have to be a YouTube paid customer to store that many videos?

Just out of interest young Brenda, I have quite a few on YouTube now (119 at last count), and it's all been free thus far, so I don't think there's a limit unless you make money from your videos or want to post much longer videos than we here on UU would usually want to post. Be interesting to look into it more though I admit.

Hi, Brenda and Dave! I don't pay and in fact have never heard of having to pay YouTube for posting a lot of videos. I don't know what I'd do if YouTube suddenly wanted to charge YouTubers for posting content.

Hi, Brenda and Dave! I don't pay and in fact have never heard of having to pay YouTube for posting a lot of videos. I don't know what I'd do if YouTube suddenly wanted to charge YouTubers for posting content.

I just thought it’s like Gmail. You have a limited storage unless you pay.
OK. Let’s delete this in case YouTube sees it and starts charging. Ha ha

I just hope they don't get involved in another copyright battle. Would you believe one of my copyright strikes on the keonepax channel was "Winter Wonderland"?

Thanks, Joseph! I really appreciate it! :)

Top Bottom