What Do You Think?

Aotearoa-Strummer

Reaction score
Kia Ora All,

I'm looking at buying a new uke but have never heard of this brand have you?

Eleuke is the name

It is electric and made to be played plugged in only.

It is NZ$450.00(US$275.00) for a Tenor scale, I currently have a KA-STE/C which I love but would be keen for one of these, they look fantastic. Check out the pic and let me know what you think.

Attachments

• 94315437_full.jpg
    94315437_full.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 23
Kia Ora All,

I'm looking at buying a new uke but have never heard of this brand have you?

Eleuke is the name

It is electric and made to be played plugged in only.

It is NZ$450.00(US$275.00) for a Tenor scale, I currently have a KA-STE/C which I love but would be keen for one of these, they look fantastic. Check out the pic and let me know what you think.

hey yeah these are popular electronic ukes, I know a few of the guys on here have them and tonnes of people play them in youtube. From what I've heard they are good fun and really help if you don't want to disturb people with your playing because you can plug headphones directly into them and play that way.

My husband and I both have Bugsgear Eleukes, a concert for me and a tenor from him. They're wonderful and are part of our "permanent" collection.

Yeah, I had one, a tenor. Reviewed on my uke page.

Basically: it's fun, but it doesn't sound like a uke - more like an electric/nylon-stringed guitar. It has almost no sound unplugged.

Kala seems to be seeling the same or similar instrument.

Last edited:
This summer they are releasing new models which allow an mp3 plug-in so you can strum along w/ your iphone/ipod/pandora/whatever. MGM has a pre-release model on his ebay page, but according to the company, all models will be available with this addition.

I'm hoping to pick up a tenor SOHP with the mp3 plug-in late July. :D

Top Bottom