Play Your Ukulele Day

I wish I had known! I read about ukulele exercises/practice, looked at ukes, cases and tuning machines online and read uke posts on Ukulele Underground so I did almost everything but play one!

I just think of 22, the average number of ukes a ukulele player owns.

I googled play your ukulele day and found out May 02 is also a play your ukulele day.

Did you know that yesterday was International Play Your Ukulele Day? I found out about it last night, but I did play for a couple of hours.

https://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/fun/play-your-ukulele-day

I looked thru new posts to see if someone had posted about play your ukulele day and missed seeing your post so I posted my own.

Some thing about checking new post, it doesn’t show me all the new posts, and I sometimes cannot find my own posts.

I thought that every day was play your ukulele day. At least, I try to celebrate it every day.

Too bad it doesn't get more publicity. There could be a lot of fun and entertaining events that could encourage people to give ukulele a try.

I like that memory trigger, 2+2=4. In the morning I played my bass uke for a uke class recital to which I was invited, and also played my newly acquired used Fluke later during the UCLA basketball game (they lost, again).

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video

Top Bottom