Not open for further replies.

shanmoon

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
FS: Islander AT-CUT-EQ Solid Acacia Cutwawy Tenor w/Crossrock case

Update: SOLD! Thanks UU!

$300 + shipping

Update: Vinyl clings removed after someone pointed out to me it could possibly cause the wood color to change unevenly over time. Added a photo with the clings removed.

Selling my first tenor ukulele, a solid acacia Islander with a pickup. I'll throw in a Crossrock 800 series case thats in perfect condition. I bought the uke for $498 last October and it has seen very light use, still in perfect condition. The Crossrock case sells for around $80.

The onboard tuner and pickup work perfectly. It is a nice little uke, but I barely play it these days (too many ukes).

Specs:
Solid Asian Acacia front, back and sides
18 Silver-Nickel Frets
Fret position Marks at 5th,7th,10th and 12th frets
Rosewood Fingerboard and Bridge with nickel fret wire
Rosewood binding and gusset
Black Bridge Pins
Mahogany neck
Satin Finish
NuBone nut and saddle
Chrome Geared Tuners with Black Buttons (14:1 turning ratio)
Aquila strings
17" Tenor Scale (Distance from Nut to Saddle)
1-1/2" (38mm) Nut width

IMG_6959.jpg IMG_6960.jpg
IMG_6961.jpgIMG_6962.jpg
Overlays Removed:
clings-removed.jpg

Last edited:
Dang it! I just bought a uke and this beauty comes up!

Someone asked me what the deal was with the flower "overlay". It's basically vinyl cling-like things of sakura (cherry blossom) flowers and leaves. After I purchased the uke, my dog Sakura passed away, and I put the clings on as a rememberance of her. She used to sit at my feet and bob her head as I played (and like all awesome dogs, passed no judgement at the sometimes appalling noises I managed to make come out of such a nice uke!). Anyway, they lift right off (I've repositioned them a couple times), with no adhesive left behind if a buyer wants 'em gone.

Update: Vinyl clings removed after someone pointed out to me it could possible cause the wood color to change unevenly over time. Added a photo with the clings removed.

Last edited:
overlays removed

Bumping. I removed the overlays after someone pointed out that over time it could cause the wood color to age inconsistently. Added a photo without the overlays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom