is this a 6-string ukulele?

bird's eye view of my ukelele

Reaction score
i hope this is the right place to post this question...

in this vid, siouxsie from the siouxsie and the banshees can be see plinking on..................... what is it? is it a 6-string uke, do you think? the vid is from 1980, you only see her playing for a few seconds, best place to catch it is about 3 minutes 17 seconds in...

Looks like it although the headstock looks like it's from a taropatch but I can see the 6 tuner posts

thank you so much guys! and thanks for that picture link! a tiny guitar... maybe a toy guitar... yeah that might fit the theme of the song quite well actually... and in that still picture in the link, you can see the string spacing, defo 6 strings like a guitar, not 6 strings like a 6 string uke, which was my first thought when i saw the vid

I'd love to know if that thing was at all playable! Got to love Siouxsie Sioux though. :worship:

lol indeed! it occured to me yesterday actually <note to self : DUH!!!> that we see budgie "playing" a teeny tiny toy DRUM in the video as well, so that defo gives increasing weight to the "toy guitar" theory!

P.S. if you open tune it, nearly anything is playable................. to some extent at least!!

Top Bottom