WTT or buy Koaloha pikake tenor or Koaloha KTO G-6 opio tenor

parlorplayer

Reaction score
I have a Recording King RP1-626c all solid wood designed by Eric Schoenberg for trade . I’ll send photos if anyone is interested in a trade.THis model is no longer made. I’m selling because I own too many parkour guitars and getting into ukuleles.
Specs :
Recording King RP1-626C
O size guitar with hard shell case

The Recording King Studio Series 12 Fret O Acoustic Guitar was developed in collaboration with guitarist and historian Eric Schoenberg. The RP1-626C model offers players the even frequency response, clarity and wider neck traditional to a classic parlor style, but the unique addition of a cutaway gives finger style guitarists easier access to the upper frets.

The one-piece mahogany neck with a classic v-profile meets the body at the 12-fret with a hand cut dovetail joint, giving these guitars a true small body sound, warm and rich, but perfectly balanced. The solid AAA Engelmann spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides have been carefully selected and hand-assembled.

With a 1-3/4" nut width, Grover tuners, ebony fret board and ebony pyramid bridge, the O guitars are as well-appointed and unique as they are beautiful. Each guitar is sprayed with a thin coat of nitrocellulose lacquer and then hand-buffed for a finish that is extremely resonant and historically accurate.

Last edited:
Top Bottom