Makeshift Go Bar Deck

Love the ratchet straps holding down the chair.
Redneck all the way, LOL
just kiddin but man, I'm lovin it, Gave me a good laugh

Is that the luthier equivalent of mending your motorbike in the kitchen ? :D

Perfect!!
Were did you get the fiberglass poles? I am getting close to doing the same thing

You could probably eliminate the strap by placing a piece of plywood across the rungs of the chair. Everything would be in compression.

You could probably eliminate the strap by placing a piece of plywood across the rungs of the chair. Everything would be in compression.

That's another option that I didn't even think about. The rods would have to be shortened a bit to fit though. This was just a quick temporary solution I thought up. The chair happened to be almost the same height as where I usually secure the bars on my workbench, so it worked out fairly well.

A board across the rungs with the proper sized bars would be a super simple setup though.

nice way to keep things moving....of course that is if your significant other is tolerant of such things...

Steve...you can also get fiberglass rods from most hardware stores as driveway markers or from kite supply company's....just look around as they do not have to be very expensive....

Top Bottom