WTB: Beater Soprano for the car

Status
Not open for further replies.

hollymichele

Reaction score
With my job, I sometimes end up spending time waiting in my car, so I'm looking for a cheap but decent soprano (laminate/plastic) that I can keep in the car to practice...I need all the practice I can get. :). Anyone got something they'd sell?

I'd consider a sopranino too, if those come in laminate or plastic.

Last edited:
Flight tus35 with gotauke discount is a bargain on that front imo.

Mine has survived a toddler

Agree with the Flight. Recently bought it as an impulse buy at a retail shop ($59) as it was set up so well and I needed a portable one to take anywhere. It has already served me well as a grab'n go uke and fits in a small backpack without worry.

I think you'll like it !! I have a couple, and I've put Grover geared tuners on both of them, although the standard-issue tuners are decent enough. These ukes play accurately and sound really nice. They have a wooden sound board and don't sound nearly as "plastic-y" as some of the all-plastic ukes.

I agree with the Flight Travel. I really like mine. No adjustments are needed. It has a zero fret which sets the string height at the nut. The action is baked in at the factory and is really good.

Well, good luck with the Flight, I'd recommend a Dolphin or Shark from either Mim or UkeRepublic, they set them up and they have a wood fretboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom