Original Russian version of Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

wee_ginga_yin

Reaction score
Old Walt was not averse to purloining a good old Russian song and using it in his movies. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious was a cipher used by the KGB to pass secret massages over the radio. The message was usually in the form of a song and by a clever transposition of the code word Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious the secret message within the song could be decode. This song was one of the first know instances of a message being hidden in plain sight. The Germans used similar a technique with their song Lilli Marlene, and the British always last to the party had Hang out the washing on the Siegfried line, which was so easy to crack that it was abandoned before it was even taken into use.

Haha! This shouldn’t work for so many reasons, but it really does!
Could be from the soundtrack of ‘Fiddler on the Roof’! lol
I enjoyed that. Well done matey!!

Haha! This shouldn’t work for so many reasons, but it really does!
Could be from the soundtrack of ‘Fiddler on the Roof’! lol
I enjoyed that. Well done matey!!

THe capitalist running dog lackeys of the West, they take the old Russian songs
and make the moneys from them, without ever giving credit to the original
Russian compositions. They write revisionist history, and it is the duty of every
soviet hero to expose the Walters of this world, and the misappropriation of Soviet
cultural heritage. My mission is to destroy Disney music one song at a time, and
reeducate the public as to the true origins of much of the so called Western music.

Top Bottom