Newbie question about posting recordings here

John boy

Reaction score
Hi all. I am wondering what formats UU posts can accept for video or audio recordings. Can iPad videos be posted here? I belong to another instrument forum where the site doesn't accept the iPad video format, so I was wondering about this site. Same for audio-only files, any restrictions on the type of file? Thanks in advance.

My experience is to convert audio to mp3 and video to mp4. I also upload video on YouTube or such and link from here.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

My experience is to convert audio to mp3 and video to mp4. I also upload video on YouTube or such and link from here.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Uploading to YouTube and posting the link is what I've found easiest (although I'm no expert and not a prolific video poster!)

Same is true for audio and pictures - better to host elsewhere and link here. SoundCloud is still good for audio. Imgur is good for pics

Top Bottom