FS: Vintage 1920s Gibson Uke 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDW

Reaction score
1920s era Gibson Uke 2 in excellent condition. There are some dings and scratches, but typical for its age. It has the extended fingerboard that you find on the higher end Gibsons. You don't see this as often on this style. This instrument has great workmanship as one would expect from Gibson's luthiers. It has a lovely ring and clarity and is a great playing instrument. There is one repaired crack on the lower bout treble side. It was done beautifully and is almost invisible. That area is somewhat less glossy, which you can only see if you hold it to the light. This is a lovely gem of an instrument. $450 shipped in the US

Send me an email or PM

Gibson uke-1.jpgGibson uke-2.jpgGibson uke-3.jpgGibson uke-4.jpgGibson uke-5.jpg

Last edited:
updated listing

Last edited:
I would also consider reasonable offers. I would prefer to sell here rather than auction.

Any interest in a trade, or partial trade? I have a surplus of nice ukes (and lots of other instruments as well) that I would be willing to trade for a Gibson soprano. For example, I have two nice Favillas, a recent Martin Style 2, an Ashbory bass, some guitar pedals, etc. I'm willing to give good value on a trade, as I too do not want to hassle with ebay...

Thanks, Matt

Right now I am probably looking to sell rather than trade.

updated listing

Will also consider offers

Last edited:
I pulled this instrument a while back because I had some issues to deal with and did not want the distraction. I am reposting with updates. This instrument is a real gem and plays well. They don't come around too often, especially in nice condition.

Send a PM or email if interested

That is truly a lovely little soprano.

Best of luck with the sale.

Price drop to $450

Last edited:
One more try at $450

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom