WTB Koaloha Tenor ukulele

hawaiitab1993

Reaction score
Hello wonderful people of UU,

I was just shooting it out there to see if anyone had a Koaloha tenor, or a pineapple sunday or sceptre they would be willing to part with. Just started looking so send me a message and I would love to chat with you!!

Thanks

I have a KoAloha Tenor Sceptre

Hello wonderful people of UU,

I was just shooting it out there to see if anyone had a Koaloha tenor, or a pineapple sunday or sceptre they would be willing to part with. Just started looking so send me a message and I would love to chat with you!!

Thanks

Greetings, I have a KoAloha Tenor Sceptre. It is not a normal Sceptre, it was in fact Alvin "Pops" Okami's Sceptre. It is the seven point Sceptre model. About 2010/2011, I purchased my original Sceptre and in early 2013 it developed a bow on the soundboard. I sent it in for repair, a few weeks later, Pops called me to let me know they had lost it. I was flying out to visit family on Oahu in a few weeks, so I told him I would stop by. June 1, 2013, he gave me his seven point Sceptre Tenor to replace my lost five point Sceptre.

If you think you might be interested at all in looking at this beautiful ukulele, I can take tons of pictures and send them to you. I am not positive I want to sell it, my wife wants me to sell it even less. But I saw your post here and thought I would kick the idea around. I have no idea what it is worth, so we would have to discuss a mutually agreeable price too.

Let me know if you are interested in seeing pictures. My wife is sleeping now, so I can't really take pics now. The instrument is in perfect condition, in a ukecrazy case with humidifier and always has been. If you would like, I can take pics & even play a song so you can hear it and send that your way tomorrow. If you like, we can discuss the selling/buying. My email is mark_c_regan@yahoo.com. I am in Sacramento, CA now. Don't know where you are, not that it really matters - just if you were close you could come see it or play it.

Thanks and let me know if you are interested. Sincerely, Mark R

Top Bottom