WTT: Kanile'a K-1 T (gloss) w/HSC (both mint!) for Kamaka HP-1L

billbarol

Reaction score
I recently acquired a drop-dead gorgeous Kanile'a tenor in a trade. It's my first tenor, and what I've learned in the time since is that I'm just not a tenor player and am much more comfortable with sopranos and concerts. So I'm looking to pass it along to somebody who'll it play it more than I will. What I'd like to do is trade the Kanile'a w/HSC for a Kamaka HP-1L, w/HSC, in similar condition... which is, I can assure you, gleaming and glossy, with zero dings, scratches or imperfections. The photo below should give you a sense of this, and I'd be delighted to furnish more images on request. (Note: Much embiggened version of this photo can be seen here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wohy4etzjujy5a3/Kanilea.jpeg?dl=0)

I'd really like this to go to someone who'll appreciate it for the beautiful instrument it is. Maybe we can help each other out.

IMG_0281.jpg

Last edited:
Good lookin' girl. A shame it didn't work for you.

You really should show the back and sides as well. I'm sure the interested parties will ask for them.

Good luck with your sale. I'm sure it will go fast.

Yep, point taken. Will post more tomorrow when the natural light is there.

Good lookin' girl. A shame it didn't work for you.

You really should show the back and sides as well. I'm sure the interested parties will ask for them.

Good luck with your sale. I'm sure it will go fast.

Top Bottom