Cedar/Korinia Baritone ukulele from Aarons Music Service

Reaction score
Cedar Top Baritone ukulele made with Black Limba back and sides (Korina is another name for it)
Black Limba is the same basic statistics of Mahogany though it has wonderful colors and grains.

Set up to use steel strings, lots of sustain and it just sounds wonderful.
Great intonation as well.
Ebony Fret Board and bridge.
Black Pearl Binding with Abalone/Ebony Tuners.
Mahogany neck.
Deeper body then usual for extra low end.

This comes with hard case.
$1150 +shipping.

Video of the sound available soon.

You can see the photos better on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/rob.montgomery.5872/media_set?set=a.2258821644148832&type=3

Hope this works, the image sizes here are so small and i cant even seem to upload any pics, it keeps saying my file is too big, i make it smaller and it says its even bigger each time i make it smaller, hah...

Email me if there are any problems with the images, my facebook is set to friends only, but i am not sure if the link will work..

I can also email the photos directly to you if you provide an email inside private message.

Cedar Top Baritone ukulele ...

You can see the photos better on my facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/rob.montgomery.5872/media_set?set=a.2258821644148832&type=3

Hope this works...

Email me if there are any problems with the images, my facebook is set to friends only, but i am not sure if the link will work...

You need to set the page to "Public" otherwise nobody can see it but you and your contact group on Facebook.

Currently that link gives the error:
Facebook: said:
This page isn't available.

The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.

Lots of folks posting photos of items for sale here will use either imgur.com, dropbox.com or Google Drive/Photos to host them.

Maybe you can share your photos from there^ as well?

There are far less issues with those sites and linking to an album set to "Public" permissions than with Facebook.

If you upload the photos to one of the other sites, you can then add the link here in this thread.

Facebook is notorious for making certain things difficult such as sharing content to other sites or people outside of Facebook.

Good luck with the sale! :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom