Londonderry Air (Fred Shields Oval Soprano, Campanella Style)

Well done Joseph. Sounds great and I just love the that ukulele. If you have arranged that too then a big kudos from me. You have a lot of music ready to pour out when you start arranging. The ukulele world needs a lot more people like yourself. Great stuff!
Mike

Sounds great in Campanella style Joseph, you are sounding better in every post! And what a cool uke!

Thanks, Laurence. Your encouragement is most appreciated.

Well done Joseph. Sounds great and I just love the that ukulele. If you have arranged that too then a big kudos from me. You have a lot of music ready to pour out when you start arranging. The ukulele world needs a lot more people like yourself. Great stuff!
Mike

Thank you, Mike. I did arrange the song. It was pretty challenging for a newbie like me.

Great to listen to, and a cool looking uke indeed. Well done Joseph!

Nice arrangement and playing, Joseph! Great looking ukulele, too! I just watched videos by Campbell, Mike, Laurence, and now yours. You guys are all great players! Very impressive! :)

Thanks, John. But I am afraid you were mistaken to mention me in the same sentence with Campbell, Mike and Laurence. You and them are great players. I hope to be one in the future.

Great to listen to, and a cool looking uke indeed. Well done Joseph!

Thank you, Dave. I am looking forward to your next video.

Top Bottom