PDA

View Full Version : MP Cali Pineapple Ukulele

tomthebaptist
02-24-2019, 07:01 AM
I have decided to repost FS my MP Cali Mahogany Pineapple. I am asking $725 shipped in continental US. It comes with Kala Transit Case. It is in excellent condition, however it does have a few dents a scratches. The finish on this instrument is extremely soft. The ukulele is light, loud, with lots of midrange. It comes with Gotoh Friction Tuners. It is strung with High G Worth Clear strings. The neck falls between a tenor and concert neck. I believe it is 16 inch neck.

I wasn't able to upload pics so here is my email address if interested. I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions. Email address: cmus1951@gmail.com.

Tom

Dionysis
02-24-2019, 08:24 AM
Does it have a radiused fretboard?

tomthebaptist
02-24-2019, 08:31 AM
Does it have a radiused fretboard?

No but it is very comfortable

tomthebaptist
03-06-2019, 05:22 AM
Price Drop: 600 shipped. Email me for pics cmus1951@gmail.com

Tom

keenonuke
03-09-2019, 03:09 AM
I have decided to repost FS my MP Cali Mahogany Pineapple. I am asking $725 shipped in continental US. It comes with Kala Transit Case. It is in excellent condition, however it does have a few dents a scratches. The finish on this instrument is extremely soft. The ukulele is light, loud, with lots of midrange. It comes with Gotoh Friction Tuners. It is strung with High G Worth Clear strings. The neck falls between a tenor and concert neck. I believe it is 16 inch neck.

I wasn't able to upload pics so here is my email address if interested. I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions. Email address: cmus1951@gmail.com.

Tom

Hi

What size is the nut

Thanks

tomthebaptist
03-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Hi

What size is the nut

Thanks

I believe it is 1.5