MP Cali Pineapple Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomthebaptist

Reaction score
I have decided to repost FS my MP Cali Mahogany Pineapple. I am asking $725 shipped in continental US. It comes with Kala Transit Case. It is in excellent condition, however it does have a few dents a scratches. The finish on this instrument is extremely soft. The ukulele is light, loud, with lots of midrange. It comes with Gotoh Friction Tuners. It is strung with High G Worth Clear strings. The neck falls between a tenor and concert neck. I believe it is 16 inch neck.

I wasn't able to upload pics so here is my email address if interested. I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions. Email address: cmus1951@gmail.com.

Tom

Does it have a radiused fretboard?

Nut size

I have decided to repost FS my MP Cali Mahogany Pineapple. I am asking $725 shipped in continental US. It comes with Kala Transit Case. It is in excellent condition, however it does have a few dents a scratches. The finish on this instrument is extremely soft. The ukulele is light, loud, with lots of midrange. It comes with Gotoh Friction Tuners. It is strung with High G Worth Clear strings. The neck falls between a tenor and concert neck. I believe it is 16 inch neck.

I wasn't able to upload pics so here is my email address if interested. I will be glad to send pics or answer any questions. Email address: cmus1951@gmail.com.

Tom

Hi

What size is the nut

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom