"Fluke" by Jim Hanks, title track

Jim Hanks

Reaction score

From the liner notes
"All the “ukes” on this track are 19-inch baritone scale instruments, but other than that, they couldn’t be more different from each other. The lead “uke” is once again a baritone guilele but this time, the C1M has been upgraded to a custom from Jonathan Dale (Jupiter Ukuleles). Arriving late in the project, the Jupiter still snuck onto 3 tracks, and I expect to be seeing a lot more of this guy in the future. Backing up the Jupiter is a long-neck tenor from Pete Mai (Bonanza Ukuleles) in low cFAD tuning. Finally, the electric lead in the middle is courtesy the custom Konablaster steel string from Bruce Herron (Blue Star Guitars)."

Sounds great Jim!

I am hypnotized by watching the whales, and such a fitting musical interlude to go along with them :)

I want a 'Thanks' from you as well Jim, so I'll compliment this video too! lol

Seriously, great job matey...I can only look on with jealousy at the talent you and many of the others on this site display day after day. Keep 'em coming please.

Hi Jim, I enjoyed that so much. A lot of work went into making this and it shows. A big kudos to anybody who performs and writes their own music. Excellent!
Mike

Top Bottom