2009 UEFA Champions League Final

Bratset

Reaction score
So,
Who is going to watch the 2009 UEFA Champions League Final?
And who do you think will win? :cool:
I am offc sure that Manchester United will win! yeah :shaka:

So,
Who is going to watch the 2009 UEFA Champions League Final?
And who do you think will win? :cool:
I am offc sure that Manchester United will win! yeah :shaka:

i'll be watching. going for a barca win. gonna be tight though.

i'm a newcastle fan so we've got a bigger game than that today. could get relegated from the PL :( kick off in 45 minutes

i'll be watching. going for a barca win. gonna be tight though.

i'm a newcastle fan so we've got a bigger game than that today. could get relegated from the PL :( kick off in 45 minutes

Oh yeah.. good luck in that match. Although it doesn't look to good now :(

Hoping for a Barca win. I don't really like either team, but Man United do my head in the most, and I get tired of the same teams always winning s**.

Gutted about Newcastle today. :'(

Chelsea all the way! hehehe, after my team lost I really dont care. Officiating was horrible and Barcelona was given an early christmas present. Just hoping for lots of goals and maybe a shoot out again like last year.

Chelsea all the way! hehehe, after my team lost I really dont care. Officiating was horrible and Barcelona was given an early christmas present. Just hoping for lots of goals and maybe a shoot out again like last year.

Norwegian reffs got a bit of bad rep from that game.. :p too bad

Too bad..
Was realy hoping you would make it, have lots of respect for Newcastle, and my father is a fan of em :) He used to be there alot when he worked at sea

:( yeah, it's tough but the important thing is to stick by them, go to the matches and hope we get back up first time of asking. barca gonna win tonight 3-2 i now reckon.

:( yeah, it's tough but the important thing is to stick by them, go to the matches and hope we get back up first time of asking. barca gonna win tonight 3-2 i now reckon.

Yeah stick to em!
The team I truly love and adore, even more than United is the Norwegian team Molde (were Solskjaer was develpoed) and I always stick by them, even when they do reaaaaly bad!

P.S I couldn't be more depressed now.... 1-0 to Barca!!!!!:confused::mad::(

unlucky man! you just didn't seem to turn up. oh well, you've still got the league! anytime you're feeling bad about how this season turned out then think about the poor toon army and thank your lucky stars!

unlucky man! you just didn't seem to turn up. oh well, you've still got the league! anytime you're feeling bad about how this season turned out then think about the poor toon army and thank your lucky stars!

Yeah.. But the worst part is that tomorrow I have too face Barca "fans" at school, which would be okay if they were real fans, but they are only supporters because Barca are winning alot

Yeah.. But the worst part is that tomorrow I have too face Barca "fans" at school, which would be okay if they were real fans, but they are only supporters because Barca are winning alot

ahhh, don't worry about it man! as long as you know deep down that your team mean something to you then whatever they say will just sound hollow. i've never understood the thesis of supporting a team because they win a lot. why be associated with a team when you have no real links to the club? saying that, i've never experienced my team winning a trophy. newcastle haven't won a single thing in my entire life time!

ahhh, don't worry about it man! as long as you know deep down that your team mean something to you then whatever they say will just sound hollow. i've never understood the thesis of supporting a team because they win a lot. why be associated with a team when you have no real links to the club? saying that, i've never experienced my team winning a trophy. newcastle haven't won a single thing in my entire life time!

Yeah.. Same as my Norwegian team haven't won anything in my time either, they were close when Solskjaer played there but..
I will show up at school tomorrow in my United suit! :rock:

Yeah.. Same as my Norwegian team haven't won anything in my time either, they were close when Solskjaer played there but..
I will show up at school tomorrow in my United suit! :rock:

That's the spirit! I wore my toon jersey with pride after we'd been relegated. Proud to be a part of the club, don't ever run away when the going gets tough!

Top Bottom