I'm Getting Email!

In an effort to control all the junk email I get, I changed my setting in UU to notify me when I have a PM as soon as I log on. Works very well for me.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

In an effort to control all the junk email I get, I changed my setting in UU to notify me when I have a PM as soon as I log on. Works very well for me.

9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 8 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 33)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

I don't know why mine just started working today. I get notifications about each thread, and I got one about a PM. Very nice.

I was wondering about this too. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and signed up for email notifications, but I don't get any, even when threads I subscribe to have new posts.

I was wondering about this too. I just joined a couple of weeks ago and signed up for email notifications, but I don't get any, even when threads I subscribe to have new posts.

There's no telling how long I'll keep getting notices, but it's nice knowing when a topic is updated. Also, don't be surprised when you can't post something that includes a link. Post without the link and then go back and click on Edit and then add the link. There is also a situation with the 30-second rule. Sometimes, the site thinks you posted too quickly, and it will tell you to wait 30 seconds. In some cases, you won't be a able to post for an hour or more. And, of course, your post must include at least ten characters.

The notifications stopped when the site was being attacked/spammed, & some features were turned off, as a preventative measure, or some such.

Yes, I too, started receiving notifications again a few days ago. :)

Top Bottom