Operation Oahu Signatures

Kyle23

Reaction score
So I had an idea. I leave for Oahu on May 25th and leave June 3rd. I was going to bring one of my ukes, but I decided to instead buy a cheaper uke in Hawaii my first day there and get as many signatures on the ukulele as I can.

Do you any of you guys live on Oahu and would like to try and sign my ukulele when I go in May?! I think it would be cool to get a couple signatures from as many different types of people. I was thinking the KoAloha guys. maybe a couple of The Ukulele Site guys and whoever else I can happen to meet. Obviously I'm not looking for some famous peoples signatures, but just a ton of them to have as memories from my first trip to Hawaii.

Any other ideas on somewhat easily accessible people on Oahu that would sign? And also, do you think the KoAloha/Kanilea guys would mind signing uke that isn't their brand?

I like this idea. I don't think you need to wait for acknowledgement, when you get there just hand the uke and Sharpie to anyone and everyone and ask them to sign, I'm sure they'll be flattered to do it.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Top Bottom