Ukulele Hot Springs

That looks like a great place to advance my skills. Thanks for posting it.

I’ve been waiting for this second annual uke hot springs. The first one was outstanding! I’m registered!

This sounds like so much fun but, while looking for reviews of the past retreat, instead found abysmal reviews for Harrison Hot Springs that were recent. Apparently, they had a bacterial outbreak in their springs within the last 2 months which caused itchy rashes and the Health Department closed the springs down for an unspecified time. The hotel never informed guests who were coming, who complained that the lodging was old, stained and at times filthy, and that the only reason they went to Harrison Hot Springs was for the springs. I have never been to them, but given the reviews I wonder why the ukulele retreat is being held there. Playing while soaking in the springs sounds great, but now I am scared of the water and also concerned the springs will be closed. I guess waiting to see if guests start scratching first is an option, but that reduces time in springs.

Last edited:
This sounds like so much fun but, while looking for reviews of the past retreat, instead found abysmal reviews for Harrison Hot Springs that were recent. Apparently, they had a bacterial outbreak in their springs within the last 2 months which caused itchy rashes and the Health Department closed the springs down for an unspecified time. The hotel never informed guests who were coming, who complained that the lodging was old, stained and at times filthy, and that the only reason they went to Harrison Hot Springs was for the springs. I have never been to them, but given the reviews I wonder why the ukulele retreat is being held there. Playing while soaking in the springs sounds great, but now I am scared of the water and also concerned the springs will be closed. I guess waiting to see if guests start scratching first is an option, but that reduces time in springs.

Yikes! Like using a hot tub in a hotel room.

Well, it is now sold out for all levels! (Posted on Ukulele Way site).

Almost done and a complete blast. Anybody else here? I’m in the intermediate section and have an “arcy” ukulele pin

image.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom