Second Try on "Rhythm Machine" Thread - - - -seems locked?

MD1948

Reaction score
I posted a question about rhythm machines. Someone offered me a nice unit. I have tried at least 10 times to reply in the affirmative, but every post I make in that thread comes back with a "FORBIDDEN" error message and my post doesn't make it.

I am trying to say yes to kohanmike's generous offer of a Alesis.

Can anyone tell me what the "FORBIDDEN" message means?

I got your PM and I replied. I'll mail it USPS and send you the amount, PayPal to a friend is fine. When I get the Forbidden message, I get around it by clicking the Go Advanced button, then post from that window.

This is Michael Kohan in Los Angeles, Beverly West near the Beverly Center
9 tenor cutaway ukes, 5 acoustic bass ukes, 11 solid body bass ukes, 9 mini electric bass guitars (Total: 34)

• Donate to The Ukulele Kids Club, they provide ukuleles to children in hospital music therapy programs. www.theukc.org
• Member The CC Strummers: YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/CCStrummers/video, Facebook: www.facebook.com/TheCCStrummers

Last edited:
Whhh... whhh... whhh... WHAT????? No foot-tambourine?????!!! (Just kidding! That Alesis unit should be super-nice!) :D

I posted a question about rhythm machines. Someone offered me a nice unit. I have tried at least 10 times to reply in the affirmative, but every post I make in that thread comes back with a "FORBIDDEN" error message and my post doesn't make it.

I am trying to say yes to kohanmike's generous offer of a Alesis.

Can anyone tell me what the "FORBIDDEN" message means?

That's a regular occurrence here. It's done intentionally to see if you care enough to keep trying. :D

Whhh... whhh... whhh... WHAT????? No foot-tambourine?????!!! (Just kidding! That Alesis unit should be super-nice!) :D

Just saw a show on Audience channel last night with KT Tunstall, she uses a foot tambourine (and a looper), very interesting! Never really knew such a thing existed...

I think things are on the right track again, and I am able to post. So, on the foot tambourine.....yes, actually, I might want to try that too, although due to some limits with my knee replacements from ages ago, I might not be able to do that safely.
Thanks for all the great suggestions.

Thanks Bill. I've got the notion of "one-man-band" performing that I can take to the streets to raise money for my local dog rescue. It's a fantasy right now - - I've never before busked anywhere. HA HA....might be just the silly day dream of an old man. But one that I have started to invest in. I recently bought a really nice battery-powered Behringer all-in-one PA, and some nice mics and so on.

Top Bottom