Pegasus Natural Series Tenor Ukulele For Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pegasus Guitars

Reaction score
My Natural Series instruments differ from my Select Artist Series instruments. The Natural Series is built with a variety of pieces of wood that I have collected over the past 35 years, often from different trees. They are a showcase for the varieties of koa colors and patterns. They have slotted headstocks and no binding except on the neck, which is bound. The finish is a mat lacquer instead of high gloss.They all have soundports and come with hardshell cases.

This tenor ukulele has curly Hawaiian koa top, back, and sides, Hawaii grown pheasant wood fretboard and bridge, black micarta nut and saddle, abalone rosette and bridge inlay, abalone heel cap, gold plated Grover tuners, fretboard bound in curly koa, slotted headstock with curly koa headcap, Hilo Strings and abalone position markers. Neck has a dovetail body joint and is Spanish cedar with a carbon fiber reinforcement rod. 16' radius on the fretboard. Since there was no room for my Pegasus logo on the slotted headstock, I inlaid a mother-of-pearl Pegasus logo inside the body on the neck block. It can be seen through the sound hole . The Natural Series are true no frills player's instruments. I build 2 different tenor shapes. This ukulele is my Traditional shape and the string action is easy to play. Comes with a quality tweed covered hardshell case. More photos are available on my Pegasus website. $1450.00 PayPal or $1395 Cash . Shipping by USPS added. Hawaii State residents will also have State Sales Tax added. SOLD

Attachments

• DSC_0464.jpg
    DSC_0464.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 271
Last edited:
Some people may have seen that I marked this post as SOLD earlier today. The player ended up buying another new uke I had for sale, so this one is still available.Thanks for looking and enjoy your music!--Bob

Last edited:
That uke looks nice.

Got a link to your web site? You mention it but do not include a link, nor is there such link in your forum signature.

Also, your text is hard to read without any separation between the paragraphs. If you hit ENTER twice after the period at the end of the last sentence in the paragraph, you skip a line which adds a space between. This makes it easier to read instead of a "wall of text".

Aging eyes need help, and it seems lots of us here are on that train.

Thanks! and good luck with your sale :)

Some very nice looking instruments on your site.

I did not know if it was O.K. to list my website. Problem with the web is that is you do the wrong thing you'll get blasted and if you do the right thing you'll often get blasted too. I try to tread lightly on the web. Thanks for the input. I'll see if I can figure out how to add the website link.

Nice stuff ... I looked but didn't see it ... do your Ukes come with a radius fretboard? I have a joint in my left hand where it makes quite a difference. Thanks.

Yes, all my guitars, except classicals, and ukes have radius fretboards. Not an extreme radius, just about 16'. I think the radius makes the ukes easier to play, but not everyone agrees. To each their own!--Bob

I have two Pegasus tenors. Superb instruments all around. Thank you Bob.

These Natural Series Tenors are an incredible opportunity to own and play a Pegasus tenor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom