Our New Web Site

Very nice, Jerry. A nice website, and it sounds like a great ukulele group. And I agree with Killian, as he is quoted in the "About" page of the website -- the world would indeed be less pissed off if everybody got to play some ukulele. Thanks for sharing that.

Congrats on getting the site up and running! Looks like a lot of work with pleasing results.\

Are you going to put a copyright item up to test the waters?

Great job Jerry! I’m 3000 miles away, but bookmarked it so I can check it out every now and then.

John

Nice, job. If you look after all of these events, it is like full time job for you.

It's a great start Jerry. I can see how it will grow as you go along.

The club I belong to is revising its website and moving to a new server and switching the software. New look, new materials, etc. I'd love to exchange ideas and thoughts with you as we progress.

The existing website is: www.cheezlandukeband.com

I'm trying to get a beginner and an accomplished player to write monthly blogs. I think the young beginner is interested, but the established players, (old farts like me), not so much.

One constructive comment about your site: You have a header: "Library Partners" when in fact it shows map directions to the libraries. I'd re-label the header to "Map" or "Directions" or "How to Find Us". Or, just put a link to each library branch's site if you can.

Don't forget a Facebook page for the club. More young people use Facebook than go to websites.

Love your club's logo. Really fun.

It's a great start Jerry. I can see how it will grow as you go along.

The club I belong to is revising its website and moving to a new server and switching the software. New look, new materials, etc. I'd love to exchange ideas and thoughts with you as we progress.

The existing website is: www.cheezlandukeband.com

I'm trying to get a beginner and an accomplished player to write monthly blogs. I think the young beginner is interested, but the established players, (old farts like me), not so much.

One constructive comment about your site: You have a header: "Library Partners" when in fact it shows map directions to the libraries. I'd re-label the header to "Map" or "Directions" or "How to Find Us". Or, just put a link to each library branch's site if you can.

Don't forget a Facebook page for the club. More young people use Facebook than go to websites.

Love your club's logo. Really fun.

Thanks for the link. A husband and wife team is making the site, and I don't want to tell them what to do, but thanks for the suggestion about the libraries. Our FB page will have a link somewhere.

Top Bottom