FS: Covered Bridge Myrtle Concert

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Hi All,

For sale is my mint condition Covered Bridge myrtle concert ukulele. I purchased this new late 2017. The date stamp is April 2017. No marks or scratches. Comes with a canvas foam case. Excellent setup. Straight neck. No buzz. Good action and intonation. This is a sweet sounding uke with a smooth attack. Currently strung with Aquila Sugar strings. My favorite on this and just about everything is Martin's.

Price is $500 shipped.

fullsizeoutput_dbd.jpgfullsizeoutput_dc3.jpgfullsizeoutput_dc5.jpgYH1qtTB7RVmFRL+CEZBBiw.jpg

Nice looking wood. I haven’t heard much on line about Covered Bridge lately. Good luck with sale. I’m strictly tenor bu always wanted to try one of these. They are still building?

Satin finish or gloss? Nut size? Neck shape, lean or chunky? What kind of tuners?

Last edited:
Satin finish or gloss? Nut size? Neck shape, lean or chunky? What kind of tuners?

Good questions....1) The finish seems more like a dull gloss which sounds like an oxymoron. It's not satin but not a high gloss either. 2) Neck shape is a medium C. I had heard many times that CB's had chunky necks, but this one does not. It's similar to many of the K brands I have had. 3) Tuners are Peghed's. The photo I took of the back of the headstock was blurry. 4) Nut size is 1.5".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom