FS: Klos Deluxe Acoustic/Elecric Carbon Fiber Tenor Ukulele Low G

dogloose

Reaction score
SOLD: Klos Deluxe Acoustic/Elecric Carbon Fiber Tenor Ukulele Low G

I supported Klos on Indiegogo and got in on the low price for supporters... so I bought the top package. The Deluxe Acoustic/Electric Carbon Fiber Tenor Ukulele with Black TUSQ bridge and saddle, Ratio Tuners, Strap Buttons and the Fishman Kula pickup with tuner. Came with gig bag, rain cover, strap and extra set of D'Addario Fluorocarbon strings (low g).

ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD.

Last edited:
1.375" nut width is pretty much the standard and maximum on most tenor ukes.

Fluke and Flea ukes have a 1.41" nut, but if you want wider than that, the only other maker I've seen is Kanilea's Islander brand with a 1.5" nut, and beyond that you are looking at a baritone scale instrument, most of which are 1.5" nut width.

However, keep in mind that nut width does not necessarily guarantee any certain string spacing. there was a discussion about this last month here on UU IIRC, and many folks measured their nut and string span, all of which seemed to vary widely.

So you might want to keep all the above in mind, otherwise your next instrument will also be a disappointment.

Also, it is against the official UU rules to post a link to a sale on another site. You can see where one of the moderators has quoted this here: https://forum.ukuleleunderground.co...-(nylon-string-version)&p=2133974#post2133974

Thanks for your reply Joe. I have edited my post as you suggested.

Top Bottom