Burn Notice Anyone?

specialmike

Reaction score
So what could possibly happen on this new season of burn notice? No protection and Michael is now fair game from all of his enemies.

Anyone else think the writers are running out of plot twists?

I thought it was a clever move. At the very least we will not see the same old stories. Who knows, it might be Michael asking for help from those he helped.

this...uhh new season started.. with a pretty slow episode.

I love the show... but like most shows that have been popular lately, I think the concept has a limited lifespan. Kind of like House (which will be ruined once either House sleeps with Cuddy and OR when it gets cancelled because it's losing ratings becuase it's so forumulaic) or Bones (which will be ruined once Boothe sleeps with Brennan or once the show's canceleld because it loses ratings because it's so formulaic), Burn notice will probably have a similar weakness... although I appreciate the liberties they take with the sexual tension between Michael and Fiona. The show still is in danger of being too formulaic, and I think in order to really shake it up they need to change a lot of things--I think he should get his old job back, but that would cause for the location and the cast to change, so it probably won't happen.

Top Bottom